By the end of this topic, you should be able to:
- Critically evaluate the key analytical frameworks and tools used in marketing
- Apply key marketing theories, frameworks and tools to solve Marketing problems.
- Utilize information of a firm’s external and internal marketing environment to identify and prioritize appropriate marketing strategies.
- Exercise critical judgement through engagement and reflection with existing marketing literature and new developments in the marketing environment.
- Critically evaluate the marketing function and the role it plays in achieving organizational success both in commercial and non-commercial settings.