Customer Service Excellence
This pre-course assessment is to test your level of understanding in customer service excellence. Don’t worry about making a mistake, this assessment is not graded.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is a possible result of bad customer service?CorrectIncorrect
2. Customers desire which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
3. Customer service standards should meet customers’ expectations. In order to determine what is expected, which of the following methods would be the most effective?CorrectIncorrect
4. Customer service is just as important for large businesses as it is for small businesses.CorrectIncorrect
5. Customer service is not always natural, automatic, or coincidental.CorrectIncorrect
6. First impressions are just as important as selling a quality product.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following is a component of customer service?CorrectIncorrect
8. Service is a philosophy – not a department, a program, or a policy.CorrectIncorrect
9. It is acceptable to keep a customer on hold indefinitely, provided you keep checking to make sure they are there and reassuring them that their call will be answered.CorrectIncorrect
10. Eye contact with the customer is an effective way to help you listen.CorrectIncorrect