Topic 5: Measuring Human Capital
Topic 5 explains how to measure human capital and the various models and categories of this measurement. Students would also be exposed to the approaches to the measurement of human capital and the importance of measuring this capital. At the end of this topic, the students would have the ability to correlate the human capital measurement in an analytical model.
By the end of this topic, students should be able to:
- Explain what is the human capital measurement
- Describe the essentials to measure human capital
- Categories various human capital measurement models/process
- Identify approaches to measurement
- Correlate human capital measurement analytical models