Home | Forums MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum Reply To: MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum

• Shasha Kummar

January 31, 2022 at 3:24 pm

I have completed my survey and I have got Guardian as my profile. Guardians are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution.

This means that I tend to prefer to be planned and organized, opposed to spontaneous and flexible. This is why we find many of the guardian types in stable and predictable careers (e.g., as a claims adjuster or controller) and careers where they can use their organizational skills and follow procedures (e.g., nursing).

Hence probably I should consider a change in my career in future.

This kind of personality test helps the management to gather some sort of data about the individual, how important is this for the organization would be a huge question mark, this because of the multple factors. The test taken by an individual can differ considering the mental/physical state of the individual taking the test. This test may be unreliable, the interpretation could differ, for an example I took the test twice and I had doubts on the way I answered the questions. The test has its limitations as it shows the ideal role (the role I want to play) rather than the role I could play. It could also creates a lack of motivation on certain individual due the way the test interprets the responses.