Home | Forums MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum Reply To: MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum

• Nur Aina Azizan

January 4, 2022 at 11:51 am

Based on the test result of Keirsey tools, I fit to guardian categories. This tool helps me understand my self well especially when handling a team. For a Guardian, the personality preferences in four areas which are ESTJ. ESTJ are focusing more on Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking and Judging. They are outgoing and enjoy supervising a team, enjoy concrete facts as opposed to abstract info, they rely on objective information and logic to make decision and they plan thing well in advance. ESTJ personality tend to be very practical. Based on this elaboration, we can learn more and focus on this specific personality and how to grow on this. This instrument will help us understand ourselves better and to relook on which area that we can improve more from day to day.

But for this instrument has disadvantage too, first the time consumption and the numbers of the question. When there is a lot of question that employee need to attend there is a possibility that employee tend to not focus on the test. This might lead to an accuracy result of personality behavior. And the personality can change based on the people and work environment. But for overall this instrument can be one of the guidelines to understand better on our personalities and understand people.