Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Lim Yeat Fong

December 26, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Nowadays, there are plenty of choice for customer, and they are overwhelmed with many brands. Hence, how a company standing out from the others is to become outstanding, how you differentiate your products and services, and create Brand positioning.

The first think I would consider is the product quality itself, then follow by product support and warranty. The price as long as worth of value then it doesn’t matter for me. 😇

For example, I buy a new car, I prefer which car satisfy my requirement as I have many kids, then I’ll buy Toyota Alphard as my first choice, their safety feature is good and after-sale service is better.

If I buy phone I will choose phone with better specification like processor speed, camera quality and memory space, then I’ll buy Huawei P30 Pro. But I didn’t upgrade to Huawei P40 Pro as US-China Trade War cause its no longer support Google, hence it cause a lot of headache for me because I’m not staying in China as their people don’t need Google, so I reject Huawei P40 Pro and choose OPPO as replacement.

I think there are many brands doing well in differentiate in products but I rarely see they can last more than 50 years. 😇