Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Karen Xaviour

December 15, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Karen Xaviour. I am from Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. I am a full time working mum with two awesome kids. I have spent 13 years in IT profession. Before becoming an IT Program Manager, I have 10+ years of experience working as a Snr IT Project Manager with a track record of leading cross-functional teams to effectively manage multi-million-dollar portfolios and successfully execute IT Infrastructure projects. Some of the big clients that I have worked with are AT&T, Royal Dutch Shell, International SOS, Temasek & Trusted Source, Changi Airport Group Singapore, Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial & Lease Co, Ltd (SMFL), Affin Bank Account, HQ KL and many more. As for my academic background, I have a Hons Degree in Management & Multimedia from MMU. Besides that I am also PMP, P2P, P2F, PSM1, ITILv3, ITSM, and KT certified. Currently I am pursuing MBA OLD at AMU and my reason for taking up MBA is mainly to sharpen my managerial skills, for my career advancement, and also better perks. My career aspiration in the next few years is to become a Portfolio Manager. To be an effective leader, the decision making skills need to be top-notch and I believe by studying Strategic Decision Making and Management will help me sharpen my decision-making skills especially at a leadership level. Besides this, I’m also an active PIBG member for Education, Communication & IT Biro at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Rimau. For hobbies, I enjoy baking and also outdoor activities like basketball, squash, and cycling.