Home | Forums MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum Reply To: MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Discussion Forum

• Logan A/L Govi

December 3, 2021 at 5:53 pm

After complete the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, i can find out characteristics of myself.Here i been categories in Guardian and it helps me to understand in detail about myself. The information almost correct but there are some information that i feel not much accurately match with my character.One thing i can pride with is as a Guardian, we are almost 45% of the population.

This tool can help managers and human resources to understand on employee’s behavior and capable to identify employees that have potential to perform certain jobs and prepare the employee on their career development.

This tool can be use as reference but cannot fully dependent on the results since this is fully rely on person’s answer there will be chances of wrong answers that not tend to reveal themselves. Also the questions quite a lot that can lead person to skip or provide wrong answer due to taking a lot of their time.