Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Yee Mei, Rachel Chan

November 28, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Recently, within this month. I did quite many surveys actually, from shopback. This is because they do provide cashback money for the survey you answered. Some of the survey were repeating, some long, some I dont understand and some even irritating. Sometimes, I did not want answer when I am busy. I dont know how helpful would be but I think it is still helpful to them. For example, I recall, one survey asking about coffee drinking habit such as how often, what brand do you drink at home, do you buy coffee outside and what brands. The research thru survey could be done better by limiting the numbers of question to be answered, make the questions easier to be answered, and lastly, to make the survey more interesting such as giving voucher for those who qualified by answering all the questions in the survey and providing quality answered as well.

Oh ya, remind me of the Banci survey to get Malaysian population details. I did not manage to complete it as I not able to answer some of the questions.