Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Mohamad Yusri Bin Saidin

November 15, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Hi All! I am Yusri. I was born in Kedah, grew up in KL since form 1, but now living in Cyberjaya.

I have completed my Bachelor Degree of Engineering in 2011 and Master Degree of Engineering (Mechanical) in 2013 from Tokai University, Japan. My first career was as a System Engineer with Fujitsu, but later on I have developed my professional career in business support, customer care and the latest is within Supply Chain Management environment for almost 5 years.

I have applied several Statistical Data Analysis and working with large data to bring more insights to support the decision within Supply Chain. Since pandemic, I noticed that the factors impacting Supply Chain is more dynamic, and simple approach may not be able to tackle the real and long term supply issues.

I’m taking MBA as a bridge or ticket and combining with my M.Eng, for me to pursue further PhD research local or overseas in Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy that involve Business Management, Manufacturing, Supply Network, Advanced Math.

At the same time, I’m looking to expand my network for any business opportunities now and future through out this program.