Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Shasha Kummar

November 15, 2021 at 5:46 pm

One brand that successfully impressed me/ spoke to me was MAC Cosmetics. They have outlets in most of the malls and the price of the products are not very high and its worth for the quality they provide. The sales person in the outlet has the knowledge to choose the best products for customers like me. I can easily purchase through online as well. What I like the most is their marketing strategy to have wide range of products for make up. Most importantly MAC have foundation shades for all kind of skin tone and age group. As a customer with skin of colour ,I love their foundation the most. Product strategy will help to target more audience. They have their product strategy to focus and market their products to all skin tone.

The brand that did not really impressed me is Maybelline. Maybelline is available in Watson and Guardians but there is no quality. They should produce more products for all kind of skin tones. (i.e. more foundation shades for people with skin of colour).They do not have product strategy and it may be the cause of the poor quality of their products.