Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• [email protected]

November 1, 2021 at 6:14 pm

The last time that i had participated in the survey was for one of the local Universities to determine the selection factors of a Master program. The goal of the survey was to is to acquire insights on how to organize and implement their Master programs more efficiently. The response captured was said to be anonymous and confidential and it was done via google docs and the link for the survey was shared over Universities alumni distribution email. Three questions were asked:

1) The type of organization/industry that I currently belong to

2) Mode of program e.g., Face to face class, fully online program, or hybrid 50/50
    3) Am I interested in enrolling masters in that University

From the data collected above the university could see the overview of mode of program chosen by student from various organizations and if they are interested in doing the program with the University. Also, they would be able to gather insights on their prospective target market (industry) to offer or cover their master program.
    To optimize this survey, they should have included interrelated questions by asking the survey candidate to choose the importance level of a certain selection, for example e.g., factors that is most important for selecting a master program which included offered courses, tuition fees, convenient schedule, location and amenities, student support services etc.
    These extra questions could have been helpful for them to gather detailed data on candidates opinions and behaviours that can be used to make important decision on how to organize and implement their Master programs more efficiently.