Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Ida Farisha Binti Meor Alim Shah Shah

November 1, 2021 at 11:08 am

The last meaningful survey I had participated was my company’s employee satisfaction survey that was conducted through third party vendor, Glint Inc. Before the survey was live, my company has organized several sessions to walk through the do’s and don’ts before submitting the survey. In every questions, not only that you can rate your satisfaction from 1 – 10, but you can also provide justification based on your rating. Considering my organization is a MNC with so many layers, our input needs to be specific to which layers or department we are targeting in our response. I have followed all the guidelines and even reiterate the guidelines to my team members so that our input can target specific department, process or even managers. Once the result was announced – we are happy to see some of our colleagues feedback were highlighted, addressed and already part of future improvements plan.

I would say this time around, the survey interface is much more user-friendly, asking all the right questions and even value individual comments on each topic. The only feedback I feel Glint Inc can do better, instead of making the questions too general – they should have also added personalized questions based on each team’s job scope and project. My team is handling Sime Darby account, and there are a lot of things we want to say about how the project is being managed and how we feel about our clients’ behavior. Although yes, we have to cater to client’s demand but as the service provider – we also need to take care of our work-life balance and sanity in order to provide better service and come up with innovations that will benefit them in the long run. Providing a service is no longer a one way street. Both parties have to come to an agreement on the scope of work, cultivate constant communications and feedback and get rid of traditional ways of work and thinking. I believe only when the previous points are addressed, both parties will come out winning at the end with prosperous working relationship.