Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Lik Wai Toh

November 1, 2021 at 6:38 am

Hi Mr Paramjeet. My name is Toh Lik Wai / “Billy”. I am from Klang, Selangor. Married with 2 kids.

I have graduated from Victoria University Australia, with a bachelor degree in Business and a major in Accountancy and Finance.

I have been working for more than a decade in the account and finance field. Currently, I am working as Finance Planning & Analysis lead at Barry-Callebaut.

To sharpen my skill in the working environment, MBA is the right path to choose. Furthermore, an online MBA provides flexible arrangements on the coursework so that I can manage my schedule.

The subject – strategic decision making and management will lead me to know more about organizational behaviour and identify the existing issue in my current organization. Also, I can apply some of the textbook theories to rectify and solve issues within the organization where I am attached to.