Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Arivalagan Mathyvanan

November 1, 2021 at 1:04 am

When was the last time you participated in a survey? How helpful do you think was the information you provided? How could the research have been done differently to make it more effective? Discuss.

My last time participating in survey was around last month (Sep 2021), I have been contacted by a survey agent some 2-3 years back and ever since then I have been participating in multiple surveys covering various categories & industries.

There was one survey about an oil & gas company, lets say Company AA – the whole survey was unclear till the final part/segment (they had four parts/segments of discussion) and the first three segments results were correlated and contributing to the outcome of segment 4 which eventually brings out the best campaign/motto & other criteria of the advertisement.

In my opinion, this was the mots interactive & idea storming survey for me – which would definitely contributed in driving the output of survey.

Some surveys were all about giving out multiple choices answers which I don’t think brings out the best of observation and output of an survey, to me the best would be interactive and allowing the audience to brain storm and that would be the most creative way of gaining the output.

–Ariva