Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Jessy Ng

November 1, 2021 at 12:18 am

Dear all,

I am Jessy Ng from Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I graduated from UTAR’s Degree in Communications & Networking (IT), but when I came out to work, the nearest I got to IT was becoming an IT recruiter. 😁 I transitioned from recruitment into business operations 3 years ago but have not held any leadership role.

The reason I took up MBA is because the course contains a lot of subjects relevant to my work which I have never been theoretically exposed before, and also because I feel it would be helpful for me to pursue my aspiration in talent and resource management moving forward.

Strategic Decision Making and Management is very relatable to my current role now in Business Operations. By learning that, I wish to be able to take initiative in helping my part of the business reach the organization’s goals and objectives, as competition also lies within the organization itself. My goal is to help my center achieve a sustainable strategic competition within the organization, and in the market. 💪