Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Pavala Malar Nadan A/L Mariappan .

October 31, 2021 at 11:38 am

Hi Mr Paramjeet and my dear course mates.

My full name is Pavala Malar Nadan a/l Mariappan, but I prefer to be address as Nadan. I born and raised in a small town called Gopeng. Now, for past 6 years I am residing at Seremban.

I have completed BSc (HONS) in Business Information System many years ago. Currently, for past 9 years I am attached to DXC Technology, Cyberjaya as Service Desk Team Lead. This position requires mix of IT technical and people management skills.

I want to enhance my skillsets on leadership and business principle to pursue my career in management path. Having an MBA will provide access into more career opportunities and potential employers will have a better perception on our capabilities.

I believe studying Strategic Decision Making and Management will assist me both in my career as well in my personal life. We are required to make decisions and planning on daily basis and if we have the proper knowledge and systematic way to assess, analyze the situation and the implication before making any plans or taking actions, this will lead us to be successful in our career and life.