Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Ida Farisha Binti Meor Alim Shah Shah

October 30, 2021 at 4:54 pm

Hi Mr Paramjeet and fellow classmates.

My name is Ida Farisha but please call me Ida. I am from Taiping, Perak but please do not ask me to be your tour guide in Taiping because I don’t even know where are the touristic places in Taiping. Went to boarding school in Ipoh, matriculation in Penang and did my degree in MMU Cyberjaya afterwards majoring in Software Engineering.

I have been working for 13 years now, but in DXC close to 8 years as SAP BW & ABAP Consultant. I was a Team Leader before, managing a project team of 8 people for 4 years until the client have decided to build their own in-house IT Team. Now I am back doing technical work under FGV Project. I would say my career has been progressing really good. I am already on the track to be future manager – but I guess in this current climate, only time will tell.

Honestly, I would never have thought to take MBA until DXC is willing to sponsor us and amazingly I am enjoying all the knowledge I have learnt so far. I know that everything I am learning in this program will make me a better leader and I have already started to apply it in my daily work and interactions. Now the aspiration is to continue with Doctorate later on. No one in my family has a Dr. title yet, and I am aiming to be the first!