Home | Forums MBA Organization Behavior Forum MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum Reply To: MBA Organization Behavior Introduction Forum

• Nur Aina Azizan

October 29, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Hi Mr. Paramjeet and my friends. My name is Nur Aina . You guys can just call me aina .
    I’m from Sungai Petani, Kedah . Used to live in Wangsa Maju , KL but came back to my hometown since pandemic.

I’m proud to say that I’m a brand of UKM (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) majoring in accountancy.
    I have been working for 8years and i start my career in Banking line and change to Accountacy since my passion is Accountancy.
    Currently im with DXC Technology as a team lead in Finance & Accountancy department.

I plan to further my ACCA in 2021 but since company offered on MBA, then i change my mind to this path.
    This MBA journey will pursue my interest in business and can improve my career prospects.
    And i will gain new skills that might be applicable for future career.

With this MBA, i will challenge myself to be more valueable to my team and others by assisting them on problem solving.
    I believe when i understand in depth on strategic decision marketing & management, i may use some of the skills
    when i make any decision and can have a better planning.