Home | Forums MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age Reply To: MBA Marketing Management in the Digital Age

• Maizatulziah Modin

October 28, 2021 at 10:26 pm

TUMI of course!

I always choose brands and products that provide good customer ‘aftersales” services. For me, aftersales service plays an important role in customer satisfaction and customer retention. It generates loyal customers and increases brand value.

Why TUMI?

Tumi is one of my favorite brands which I can say attracts my need when it comes to bags and luggage. They produce products, designs, materials that match my preference. Having said that, I believe each design has its target age group because they produce various designs from leisure to business purposes. Tumi was founded in 1975, and since its inception, they made it clear they use high premium quality material. Also, all of the brand products will be thoroughly tested.

It also evolves with new technology like TUMI Tracer. The metal plate in each TUMI product has a unique code where the owner can trace lost luggage and bags.

I extremely like this feature so whenever I travel, worry-free!

In short, innovative products with premium quality, worldwide aftersales services, the warranty and repair services globally.

Which one do not?

I won’t mention any brand but those brands with poor aftersales services. As a consumer, I won’t buy those. For example, no warranty, lack of repair service outlets, and limited stores worldwide.

What could they do better?

They can do customer surveys so that they know customer expectations. From there, they can figure out what goes wrong, what’s there to improve, and so on. They also can reach out to the customer for aftersales products to increase the brand value and generate customer loyalty.

-Mai M-