Coaching & Mentoring Program will be aligned with the Human Capital business
strategy for high performance and is aligned with the following human capital
Career Development – Help employees plan, develop, grow, and manage their
careers. Mentoring also helps employees become resilient in times of change,
more self-reliant in their careers, and more responsible as self-directed learners.
Leadership and Management Development – Encourage the development of
leadership competencies. These competencies are often more easily gained
through application and guided practice rather than by education and training.
This mentoring is to fulfil the Job Competency Needs for the Senior
The aim of this programme is to develop and maintain employee competencies
so that they have the ability in accordance with the competency requirements of
the position and can be appointed at the top management level.
This program will focus on coaching/mentoring based on the Individual
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of the Mentor/Mentee relationship
• Identify the roles and responsibilities of Mentor and Mentee
• Identify listening skills involved in mentoring
• Set expectations and goals with Mentee
• Provide Mentee with useful feedback
• List pitfalls to avoid when mentoring
• Handle challenging situations during mentor and mentee relationship or conversations