Welcome to Asia HRD Congress 2022.
While you may not be able to attend AHRDC 2022 in person, we’d like to take this opportunity to ensure that your online experience is just as positive.
To accomplish this, you should ensure the following:
- You have a reliable internet connection.
- Your speaker/headset, mic, and webcam on your machine is in working order.
- You have Zoom desktop application installed or updated to the latest version.
- If you joining with a partner or colleague, please try to use individual machines and try to sit apart from each other to avoid speaker and microphone disruption.
- Please sign in to Zoom with the name you registered with. By doing so, we will be able to locate you on the participant list.
While the sessions are happening onsite and online concurrently, there will be a panelist/administrator always present in Zoom. He/She will update you of any details. The sessions will be aired through Zoom and if you have any questions:
- You can raise them in the Q&A section, the host will then raise them to the speaker. Please note, due to time constraints, we may not be able to raise all questions.
- You can click the ‘raise hand’ button in Zoom. The panelist will enable your webcam and mic for your to raise your question in person.
At the end of the session, you are required to complete the evaluation form (available after 3pm). Please click ‘mark complete’ on all the pages to generate your AHRDC 2022 certificate of attendance.
Thank you and we hope you have the best learning experience.
**Please note that within 24 to 48 hours, you can log in and download the presentation decks used at AHRDC 2022.**