After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
- Making the Transition
- Behavior and Attitudes
- Planning for Success
- Listening Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Developing Relationships
Module 1: Making the Transition
Module 2: Key Behaviors and Attitudes
Module 3: Planning for Success
Module 4: Active Listening Techniques
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!