At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Consider change not to be feared and resisted but to be recognized as a significant component in the world.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
- What is Change?
- The change cycle
- Benefits of Change Management
- Control and Change
- The Pace of Change
- Dealing with Resistance
- Adapting to change
- Coping with reactions to change
- Action Plan