To strengthen the Executives role by elevate their competencies in order to enhance self-effectiveness and deal with work challenges. The program fundamentally aims acquiring new knowledge, skills and behavior in critical areas of
MMHE behavioural competencies
This session is designed to empower executives / leaders to:
- Provide broad exposure in connecting behavioural/leadership competencies for self-development
- Able to gauge self-effectiveness and application of various resources and tools in managing work challenges
- Identify own strength and recognize the areas to improve as the Executives and develop self by building the action plan to enhance future performance
This programme is developed using Accelerated Learning Methodology which combines the element of
experiential learning techniques. The delivery of the programme will be a combination of classroom instruction,
self-reflection, management games simulation, figurative expression, video presentation, and group discussion
To strengthen the Executives role by elevate their competencies in order to enhance self-effectiveness and deal with work challenges. The program fundamentally aims acquiring new knowledge, skills and behavior in critical areas of MMHE behavioural competencies.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand their own emotions and their effects on their work performance.
- Keep disruptive emotions and impulses in check and maintain their effectiveness under stressful or hostile conditions.
- Able to sense others’ feelings and perspectives, taking an active interest in their concerns and picking up cues about what others feel and think.
- Be flexible in handling change, juggling multiple demands, and adapting their ideas or approaches.
- Strive to meet or exceed a standard of excellence; looking for ways to do things better, set challenging goals and take calculated risks.
- See the positive in people, situations, and events and persistence in pursuing goals despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Able to work with others towards a shared goal; participating actively, sharing responsibility and rewards, and contributing to the capability of the team.