Learning objectives includes:
- Understanding what customer service approach is
- Understanding how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrating confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Applying techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Knowing how to provide excellent customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- Conducting a reflection
- The first critical element: A focus on customer service
- The second critical element: Procedures
- The third critical element: Culture
- The fourth critical element: Problem-solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement
Participants can opt to add-on a certificate of completion. Click here to view example.
MODULE 5: TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
MODULE 6: DEALING WITH DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS
MODULE 7: DEALING WITH CHALLENGES ASSERTIVELY
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!