- Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate.
- Understand the types of conflict and their stages.
- Recognize the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- Increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Become more confident of your ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
- Defining Conflict
- Conflict Resolution
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Johari Window
- Communication in Conflict Resolution